has intentional subject (is intentional subject of) – ZP1
This property does not yet have the minimum number of validated parts required for publication.
ZP1 has intentional subject (is intentional subject of)
- ZE2 Appellative Status → ZP5 has appellative subject (is appellative subject of) → E1 CRM Entity
- ZE4 Classificatory Status → ZP11 has classificatory subject (is classificatory subject of) → E1 CRM Entity
- ZE7 Custodial Status → ZP20 has custodial subject (is custodial subject of) → E19 Physical Object
- ZE8 Ownership Status → ZP23 has ownership subject (is ownership subject of) → E72 Legal Object
- ZE9 Residential Status → ZP26 has residence subject (is residence subject of) → E39 Actor
- ZE10 Family Status → ZP29 has familial subject (is familial subject of) → E21 Person
- ZE11 Membership Status → ZP32 has membership subject (is membership subject of) → E39 Actor
- ZE12 Referential Status → ZP35 has referential subject (is referential subject of) → E89 Propositional Object
No quantifiers yet.
This property is used to connect an instance of institutional fact to an entity with which it is concerned. The intentional subject indicated by this property is the object about which the institutional fact holds for the group committed to this institutional reality.
No example yet.
In First Order Logic:
- ZP1(x,y) ⊃ ZE1(x)
- ZP1(x,y) ⊃ E1(y)
|Show||Scope note||Language||Namespace||View details||Comments||Validation|
|This property is used to connect an instance of institutional fact to an entity with which it is concerned. The intentional subject indicated by this property is the object about which the institutional fact holds for the group committed to this institutional reality.||en||artandarthist ongoing||0||Candidate|
Identifier : ZP1
Domain and range
|Label||Language||Last updated||View details||Comments||Validation|
|has intentional subject (is intentional subject of) *||en||2021-06-10||0||Candidate|
: Standard label for this language
|Domain||Property||Range||Justification||Relation namespace||View details||Edit||Delete||Comments||Validation|
Child and descendant properties
|Relation||Property||Justification||Relation namespace||View details||Edit||Delete||Comments||Validation|
Profiles using this property